Tabs

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Private Play at Momentum Con

When I headed off to the Momentum conference, I had planned to bring along my ropes and toy bag like I normally do. I usually have to pare things down if I am taking a flight somewhere given weight limits. My fetish boots are 9 pounds themselves which is significant for a 50lb checked in bag weight limit. The good news is that I would be driving to the conference.

Play Opportunities

A few days before the conference, I was contacted about playing with someone at the conference with my ropes. I said sure since I knew the person asking and I trusted him. I didn't know the woman well who wanted to be tied. I don't do random scenes in private since I have to protect myself as much as they need to protect themselves. I didn't see them on Saturday much and on Sunday it didn't come together. This is normal. Things happen.

I didn't have any expectations of playing. I never do. It is like flirting. It just happens for me.

I do know that I don't want my play actions to be complicated by things like obligation, schedules,  money or responsibilities at the moment. I have too much of that stuff in my life. I want to have fun like dancing. I also don't expect that stuff to influence whether someone play's with me.

There is one exception at the moment, I would do tying to get a hot picture out of it. No doubt that requires a makeup artist, a creative photographer and some work on my part. It is kinky work in a way.

Butt Plugs

Several of the vendors were selling butt plugs. I learn about things in different level of detail at different points. It just so happens I had arrived at the point where I was learning more about them and recognized that what I saw in front of me was a range of textures. It didn't occur to me at first. I looked at a frosted glass butt plug and thought it just looked different. What is the big deal?
Ten's pic of Crystal Delight Erotic Toy's vendor table

Ten Amorette happened to be with me and she commented on the frosted glass texture is different then smooth glass. This is when I looked and saw not only the shape but the texture is important. There is metal, smooth glass, frosted glass, smooth wood and others. I learned something new. Cool!

She was being her usual bouncy energetic self and was fawning over the plugs. I got my normal wicked playful grin.

I have to mention that she became a friend of mine in a round about way. I knew of her but never really said hello or crossed paths with her. I tend to stay away from people that are often surrounded by other people. I don't like to add to the crowd. It is part of my life experience with models, movie people and other well known people that I hate crowding them. I don't like it myself.

It turned out we had friends in common. WickedBlueGlow and MataLeao are her roomies. MataLeao throws some beautiful rope and I so wish I could do the same one day. Both of them are fantastic people to know in my life. My friendship with Ten Amorette came from that.

Getting back to my evil grin, I do random things for my own reasons. I know some of my reasons and other reasons have to do with stuff that has happened in my life. I decided to buy Ten that glass jeweled butt plug with one catch, she had to use it. I had bought enough stuff in my life in the past that just sat and never got worn or used. It is a sore spot to be around people who have hoarding behaviors.

My reward was the priceless joy in her face. It made me smile from ear to ear. I would be even happier later when she told me she was wearing it. She did in fact do that later and I guessed what it was doing to her which made me even more pleased.

At some point later, I am not sure when, I asked about some rope play. I really didn't want to associate the butt plug purchase with doing some rope play. Money bothers me. I have been around people that use it to play with people like toys when they have outgrown very early on normal toys. Ten said yes and I expected her to work to escape or "eel out".

Some Rope Play

When we did play, I did a chest harness on Ten and tried to lock her arms and wrists off well without risking damage to the wrist joints. The rope work looked pretty good and should keep up and down and side to side movement boxed.
Picture of Ten on Ten's phone by me.

I had her lie on the bed when that was done. We had some fun with her butt plug and the rope. It was hot fun. I took some pictures with her phone which she tweeted later.

I did some more rope work but on her legs. I have legs down pretty good at this point. Tied them up to her chest harness for a sexy hog tie. I got my top cookie by them with that floaty feeling. Sexy woman in ropes. Yay

I knew she would escape. The question is how and how quickly. I asked her to eel out. She get her arms out in no time. I didn't even seem to slow her down. I had to laugh and did. I really need to do more work and getting those hands tied better.

Thanks for the play time Ten!

More Play Time

I am definitely a predatory rope slut. I love to tie. Every now and then I meet someone that makes my heart flutter. When that happens, my emotional walls melt and I try to make new ones. I really don't want to cause hurt or be hurt.

I was talking to a friend of mine SilverDreams and another woman who I knew from twitter. She is a sweetie. I didn't know how sweet.

At some point later, we went off and did some rope play. I did a chest harness. Frog tied her legs with her cute bottom up in the air and tied the sides together so her legs were spread wide. Yep, a very beautiful thing. SilverDreams was being her delightful self. She can be a wicked co-top and was verbally expressing herself well.

I tried some nipple clamps on her but it was way too much. She was too sensitive at that moment, maybe next time.

I went over to my bag and grabbed my Hitachi Wand, plugged it in and had some more fun. The cute sexy rope bottom in ropes in a short time was begging for me to stop. After a while of my sensual fun with some feathers and my fingers, I untied her legs, cuddle some and then untied her more.

At this point I found myself melting in the cuddles and the good talk. It made me happy. Later on we cuddled some more downstairs. "S" is a good soul. I hoped to see her the next day but she had to leave.

I knew that wonderful glowing dazed look in her eyes from the play. I was worried about her dropping hard and was trying to contact her on and off on Sunday. We eventually connected but she wouldn't be coming back to the conference, she had too much going on.

Sunday night I got myself home through crazy weather including hail that covered the interstate. On Monday later I started to drop. I never understand why I can function through work with drop but when I switch off for the day it hits me brutally hard. It seems that on Tuesday my lovely new rope bottom friend and playmate was dropping. I wish I could have given her hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter