Tabs

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bound in Boston

I kept hearing good things about Bound in Boston organized by RopeRider. The one gotcha is that it is a long drive from Pittsburgh to Boston. I wanted to do check out the educational event at least once.

Because of the drive, the plan was for me to pack the night before, head down to Raven's, sleep overnight at her place, grab Batty and head to Boston. We did exactly that. Showed at the hotel, relaxed and then went to the meet and greet.

The meet and greet was in a hotel room and the place was packed. We said hello to various people we knew and meet some new people. It was a good time. We didn't stay too long. We needed to recharge for the morning after the long drive.

We were staying at the hotel that the event was happening in. We grabbed our toy bags, go down the elevator to the main floor, wander around looking for the event and find out it was one flight up. It was amusing to find later on that if we simply walked past the elevators, we would be at the event.

First Day of Classes

The classes were fun. The first class was done by MataLeao and WickedBlueGlow. I wasn't sure I would be tying but in a short time, I was wrapping beautiful Raven up in rope trying to follow the instructions for the tie.

There were a bunch of other classes that followed suit. At some point, we needed to get lunch and opted out of ordering the lunches. Before the last class before lunch let out, we went down and got lunch in the hotel restaurant. Batty and I have allergies so this was a good move.

We went back and attended more classes. One of them was Tori's stapling class. It made me squirm some but it was a good thing to learn. Another one was Lauren's humiliation class. That one made me think and I needed to ask her a question after it was done. Humiliation play can go badly if you aren't really in touch with the person and have hit some bad trigger point. After talking to her, I decided it would be a while before I did any type of heavy play with humilation. I wasn't comfortable.

At some point, we called it a day and went back to our hotel room to kick back and relax. I wasn't that hungry but we needed to get food. Eventually we got all dressed up and headed out to a party we had been invited to and to look for food.

The Party

Off we went, I had tried to find local stores which we could pick up food that didn't have gluten in it. It didn't work out well. We kept drive closer and closer to the party.

Voila. There was a 7-Eleven store that looked well stock. I stayed in the car waiting in a no parking zone while Batty and Raven went off. They were pretty excited when they came back, apparently the store stocked lots of good gluten free food and other healthy goodies. We were back on track but running late.

I dropped Batty and Raven off at what looked like the entrance and went and parked. As I walked back it seemed to be a maze of interesting looking stairs and apartments. I got a bit confused but found the entrance. My jaw started to drop as soon as I entered the place. It was beautiful with high ceilings, very spacious, wonderful wood flooring and many windows. I was so envious.

Even though we were late, we seemed to be the early birds. We got a tour of the place and relaxed. More people arrived and I was wanting to play.

I started with Batty first and planned to do a somewhat brutal inverted suspension. It was yet another experiment in ropes. The load lines and the ties shifted some and I had to compensate. Eventually I had her down and sexy Batty was fighting rough with me. It gave me great joy to rub hemp rope across her naked body which made her drop.

The place was filling up as I tied up Raven in a hog tie. I really worked to cinch and tie her. When I thought I had her good and tight, I asked her to eel out. It took a few minutes longer then last time for her to get her hands free. She also defeated the chest harness which wasn't locked off in the front. Both were good learning lessons. She eventually worked the legs free too but with much greater difficulty.

I did another hog tie working the knots to be placed out of reach. Trying to keep those arms and wrists from wriggling free. I asked her to eel out and she didn't move. She was enjoying the feeling. My sweet sexy rope bottom. After a while, she started and did as well as before getting out. I have to rethink this.

We hung out for a while. There were other play happening. It was a good mix with a good set of people. We said our good nights, thanked our beautiful hostess and headed out.

Last Day

The last day of classes was weird for me. I couldn't figure out what was happening. I went to classes and didn't do any rope work. I eventually figured out that I must have eaten something a day or so earlier and I was getting weak, chilled and feverish from the allergic reaction.

The last class was done by P, it was an interesting tie around the chest. I liked it and will use it.

We went to the closing part of the event. I didn't win the silent auction for the glass double dildo I bid on. I was also struggling more. At some point, I was pretty stupid and thought I had offended a woman I know.

I needed to get out of there and back to the hotel room to chill. I closed my eyes while my playmates did other things and then we packed up and left for Pittsburgh. We got in around 6AM, dropped Batty off and then I went over to Raven's and slept.

Drop

A day or so later, I sent a private message to the woman apologizing for my behavior. She had no idea what I was talking about which was a relief.

I also started to struggle with drop and I was hiding even more. I could go to work and function but that was about it. By Wednesday I was out of it. Thank goodness since I was leaving on Friday morning for Washington DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter