Tabs

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Private play date to practice rope and have fun...

There was wonderful girl I met and she obviously enjoyed rope. My skills are awkward as far as rope and other skills or whatever they are called when with another person in a close intimate way are stale.

We teased each other in text messages between cell phones during the day. After a while I was stumbling and blushing standing next to co-workers and trying to exit early from work.

I had decided a day or so before I would have some fun with a rope harness. I loved the way it touched all over the torso, neck and between the legs. I told her we needed a skirt and a black top. I did have one doubt about the thickness of the rope, mine was all 6mm.

I went and picked her up in the afternoon. I was concerned about her safety and perception of myself. We had talked some the night before about safe calls and so on. She gave me that sound of "yea yea I know" without saying it. I needed to do something and I finally felt better when I sent her my address on the way to picking her up.

She looked good but was a bit frazzled after school work that morning. She didn't have a black shirt so we dropped by a store and picked up one. The shoes sucked there so we skipped that. Off we went to my place...

After we got inside, I had her down to her bra and her hands roped and pulled over her head. I was learning too so I had redone her hands partially about five times trying to get the rope length in my head. The silly part was after I had it done and the other end around her waist, I realized I had to either cut her bra off or undo it. Another lesson learned!

She was shortly on the floor with her hands over head pulled down her back toward her crotch. I had roped her legs at the knees, frog tying her. I then went and got a toy or two to play with her. She was very very yummy and squirming so well. I loved it.

I couldn't resist moving her around like a puppet and keeping things active. It was wonderful fun and the sounds and expression on her face sent me to the moon. My my my I was grinning from ear to ear.

I slowed down the play, removing the ropes and then had her stand up. I worked a rope harness on her and then slipped in a remote egg. She put on the black shirt, her jeans and the rest of her clothes. We went out to dinner. It was wonderful chatting with her and watching her occasional eye closing and squirming. I loved watching this and occasionally pressing the remote to change what she felt.

We went to diner at a nice local restaurant -- it was one of the very few within a reasonbly short drive in my area. We ordered. Well I should say I ordered and she struggled to pick something. Oh it was so delicious watching her struggle knowing that rope was pulling and tugging as she moved and that egg was humming away. Of course, she didn't eat much *chuckles*.

The car was a quick stroll to get into. As she slid into the passenger's seat, she was squirming and shortly was grabbing at the remote. "No no" I was saying. I pulled the car out and got onto the road. Oh she was moaning and squirming so badly. It was joy to watch. I think the egg had been pushed out beyond the ropes and was just at the wrong place!

I couldn't resist pressing the buttons until she was really moving and teasingly telling her I was into orgasm denial. When we were half way to my home, I was getting pretty demanding since she was squirming all over the place. Alas, I can't tell you the rest.

By the way, this happened a few weeks ago. I am waiting on a much longer run of rope so I can do this much better the next time. *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter