Tabs

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Overdue Play Time

I had to travel for business to California so I was gone for a week. While gone, I did have some fun one night at the local dungeon. It was a rope class and I tied up a very knowledgeable rope bottom. Many thanks to her! I learned some things.

I got back to Pittsburgh, waited for my checked bags and then had the fun of struggling through snow that was several inches deep to my not easily found snow covered white car. I made it. This all happened while I was texting a playmate.

I told her that as soon I as got half way home, I would contact her. I needed to get to car washed to get the snow off the car and to the Post Office to pick up my overflowing mail.

The plan seemed simple. Pick up my rope bottom, cuddle and watch a movie and play at some point. Well, if there is one thing that is constant in my life, don't fool with Mother Nature. Cars were getting stuck. Travel was slow. Long story short, I picked her up and everything was closed and the cold was really working on both of us.

We crashed early.


In the morning, the world was much brighter and my new apartment is wonderfully warm when needed to be. I teased her about stretching exercises.

She had taken a bubble bath and had two soft towels wrapped around her on the couch. I tied her ankles and her knees together. After that I tied each wrist to the respective ankle.

She couldn't really complain when I removed the towels. Each wrist rope was pretty long and connected to the ankles, I simply pulled both ropes up and over her body. In a brief moment, she was stretching, legs pointed toward the ceiling over her head tied to the couch leg behind her. It was delicious running my fingers up and down those long legs.

With her tied off, I did some wonderful exploring. She got pretty noisy so a nice cute red ball gag came out. The rest is just pure fun.

I am very happy to be back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter