Tabs

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kinko De Mayo

I wrote this blog shortly after Kinko happened and then shelved it to make sure I would keep things positive.

I and my playmates went off to Kinko De Mayo organized by the hardworking souls of OhioSmart last weekend. This was the second time I was going to this event and I was so looking forward to it.

We stayed in a different hotel, I was very pleased with the hotel, the closeness and the parking. After checking in, we went off to register for the event, skipped the meet and greet and went to diner. Raven picked an excellent place for us to eat but I was a total ditz trying to drive and park with a major event, I think a ball game, happening and messing with parking.

After an excellent diner, ignoring my "foot in mouth" misread comment during diner, we went back to the hotel, got dressed and went off to play. The place was packed. They had like last time expanded the club into the club next door. I love the energy and the space.

After a short while, I did a rope scene with my sexy girlfriend and play partner. It was ground work. I am trying to balance my rope work, her ability to eel out of my ropes and avoiding joint and nerve damage. It takes me a while and I keep trying to approach the problem differently but it was fun. I think I managed to keep her in the ropes as long as it took me to tie her up.

We had discussed earlier me tormenting her while she tried to escape and I did some of that. It still makes me wickedly smile at how frustrated she gets when I do. I at least slowed her down with my new vibrator toy which she can't complain about as much compared to the sadistic play I do.

I went out after the scene, got water, relaxed and then came in to see Douglas Kent in the middle of a hot rope scene. He is the author of the "Complete Shabari" book series. The scene had more energy and physical movement dynamics then I normally do. It seems he shares my belief that the scene begins at or before the first touch or rope and ends after the last piece of rope is removed. It was fantastic to watch. I so wish I hadn't missed the start of the scene.

Eventually we left to get some sleep for classes the next day. I wish that had happened for me. I didn't sleep well so I was very groggy in the morning.

I went to Graydancer's Full Contact Dom class. It was fun. I got asked to help do a over the shoulder carrying chest harness on Lochai. It was fun to watch Graydancer have part of DoNotGoGently suspended from his chest harness and the other part of DoNotGoGently suspend from Locahi's chest harness. I loved the perspective and it gave me wonderful wicked ideas. I asked some who attended the class what they thought of it, they loved it.

The last class that I went to was Douglas Kent's class on advance "Takate Kote" or arm box tie. I had asked beforehand that one of my other beautiful play partners let them practice on them in class. Even though she is pregnant, she agreed. It was a blast.

For me, one of my problems has been that the little nuances of weaving done on box ties that make them so pretty was constantly escaping me. There were some little twists and turns missing. I learned them from that class. I missed some steps in other places and asked how they were done. I learned that too! Yay!

We also did some ground work. I knew how to lock off a leg tie as part of a frog tie but in that class I did it differently like he was teaching and it was so hot looking and took the same amount of time. Maybe even less if I get enough muscle memory in. Cool!!!!

We went back to the hotel. I was still pretty groggy and unhappy with my lack of sleep. We ordered room service. I have been burned by room service messing up but this worked out well. I commented when we checked out how pleased I was with the room service and the fact that they understood about food allergies. For one of my playmates, who carries EpiPens, this is a life threatening issue.

We got dressed and went off to play. I had a feeling that I would mess up in some way. My energy was low and I had a feeling I shouldn't be there. I had agreed to play dates and believed in doing that. We hung out for a while before doing anything.

A bunch of things happened, I look back on it and see that my "out of touch" and introverted side contributed to tensions that happened. Some of the people interested in playing weren't there. The one playdate I had agreed to wasn't in attendance even the second night. Either bad luck, bad timing or things beyond my comprehension were happening. It was weird.

The weirdness and my energy level seem to add to the confusion. After some of that was resolved, I did a hot wonderful scene. The world disappeared during that scene. I felt good.

I knew earlier that my sexy rope bottom from class had won a 1-on-1 session with Douglas Kent. She is a sweetie and had invited me to it. Near the end of the scene, I became aware that they were waiting to start.
Instead of my normal relaxed transition, I tried to do quick aftercare, rope coiling and toy bag grabbing.

The 1-on-1 session was fantastic. Alas other events transpired and I had to leave, first things first in all parts of life. You have to have your priorities straight.

Overall, it was a excellent fun erotic time. I was happy both my primary playmates were with me. I was happy to see old friends and other playmates. I wish I could have played more. I look forward to next year.

For now, I am looking forward to Shibaricon which is less then 2 weeks away! Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds a good time! I like hearing about people experiences at Kinko because I've never attended it.

    Unfortunately for me, this is one event I'll never make as I co-organize an event elsewhere that always happens this same weekend so I just have to live vicariously on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Counter