Tabs

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Outdoor Bondage, Photography and Newbie Rope

A few weeks back my wonderful new friend and rope bottom suggested in a persuasive manner to come and take pictures of her. She works as a fetish bondage model so that was a bit intimidating but I said to myself "why not?".

I took a weekday off from work saying "I was helping move someone", grabbed my rope bag, my non-SLR camera and went off to see her. I had spent time with my new camera but I was still nervous and I am a new rope top. I tried to keep an even keel between excitement, nervousness, the erotic part of this and keeping communication open with my friend. It was difficult.

We switched to her car and drove to her parent's farm. I got introduced to the dogs and cats which greeted us and then proceeded to walk around looking for spots to use for taking rope pictures. While I did this, my sexy rope model went off to change into boots, jeans and shirt.

I found 3 or 4 spots. I didn't know what I was doing in a sense but I had taking enough photography classes to know the basics.

The challenges in this were several. It was cold. We were both nervous somewhat. My rope confidence and skill was okay. My picture taking confidence was less then okay. With all this, it was a surprise that the combination was even attempted.

We did attempt and it was a great learning experience. As expected, it isn't really play. One is redoing ropes to make them look good or realizing that clothes got in the way or something else. There is significant patience on the model part and she was already cold.

I did some playing to relax us both and to warm her up. It helped. Alas when I got my first shots in, my incomplete knowledge and skill working with the camera started to get to me. I wanted to adjust the aperture size so I could blur the background and make other changes. It was so so frustrating.


One of the initial poses I really enjoyed was a double column tie on her hands which I redid and redid until it looked good. I loved pulling her arms behind her and tying her arms behind her and then tying her waist so she couldn't do much.

At this point I was taking pictures, undressing her, teasing her and doing other wonderful things. The cold seem to fade away for a brief moment.

I tried to take other pictures that seem to fit the moment and this is when the camera started to frustrate me. I wasn't going to run off leaving her to find a manual for it and read up. It was time to move on. Of course, I didn't untie her hands.

As we were walking back to the her car where my rope bag was, I spied a wonderful ladder. I love ladders for bondage scenes since you can do so many wicked things with them. This includes exploiting the bottoms own weight and awkwardness in relation to the ladder. Yum yum.

I had attached a clover clamp to one of her nipples and in a short moment she was pressed against the cold metal that loved to absorb heat. I looped the clamp's chain around a run and attached it to the other nipple. If she moved back, the clamps would pull on her tender nipples. If she moved forward, the cold metal would press against her warm exposed skin. While she struggled, I teased her and took pictures.

It was cold so it was very brief. I was getting worried. I undid the ropes, got her bundled up and shoved my rope bag together before getting her into the house. Didn't want cats or dogs marking with their scent  my rope bag or worst yet my ropes. We got into the house and warmed up.

She was cute even though she explained that she needed me to do some sanding for her. I rolled my eyes and said "okay". While she warmed up, I figured out how to use the sander. It wasn't a belt sander or any other type of high performance sander but a small little vibrating one. I used it on the door and had to really press it in hard to get the job even started. Definitely not easy but I got a layer of paint stripped or roughen so they could paint the door.

Ah but then it was time to play with pink MFP rope. Yum yum. My beautiful rope bottom would be a tree hugger. Joy joy!

I walked her back over to the tree I had picked out and started tying her up. Did I fail to mention that she was shortly topless in this cold breezy weather with lovely pink MFP rope tying her to to the tree? Oh I didn't? Ooops.


Well she wasn't too happy. I wasn't happy listening to her so I grabbed some rope and enjoyed the silence.

Of course this wasn't really play. It was too cold so I quickly undid her after taking a few pics. Covered her up and got her back into the house.

Picture taking for the moment was done. I was much happier. She was much happier now that she was warm. Ahhh such a wonderful thing. The ropes started flying again and I was laughing about how warm she would be!

In a short moment, she was frog tied in combination with the legs of a chair in one of the rooms of the house. The fun play had started. She was her normal bratty self pushing the ball gag out of her mouth, partially escaping, squirming and just have a total blast. She keeps teaching me how my sloppy ropes can be defeated and I keep learning new tricks.

We played for a long time, not sure how long until she had this bad look on her face. I got the gag off her and she wanted her hands free and the phone but didn't want to be completely freed. I looked around for the phone in confusion and finally found it. She called someone, asked some questions and then hung up. She  explained she was worried a family member would be coming home.

We were all smiles again and finished playing. What a wonderful way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter