Tabs

Friday, February 6, 2015

The "real" Fifty Shades of Grey

I haven't read the fan fiction. I have been told it is a tough read.

I will be seeing the movie. I suspect it will be an eye opener for possibilities for many. It will allow main stream folks in the United States to discuss and explore more. This is an excellent.

For me, the reality is that real kinky fun will be either somewhat different or exceedingly different from the movie. It is a reality that I live in and enjoy.

For example, I recently went to a lovely performance about rope bondage in New York City. It was a blast. I got to see two fantastic people do very high end and impossible rope for most people. Most people can not bend like Gorgone and I suspect she spent an hour warming up her body like any athletic performer.
Naka and Gorgone performance in NYC

My advice is that if you are limited in your abilities or time to invest into meeting and learning about the kinky world, you can use a wonderful resource like Kink Academy. It is fair and honest treatment for a few dollars each month.

The videos are wonderful and down to earth. They explain things and can answer a good number of questions.

There isn't any illusion about telling a story, hiding the pauses and the retakes or always using very attractive and impressive models.

They are teaching online what kinksters teach to each other.

Meanwhile I look forward to main stream raising their awareness and possible understanding. The books for 50 Shades of Grey did. No doubt the movie will do more.

Have fun and take baby steps to learn and explore. Build things up to a wonderful climax!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter