Tabs

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yummy, my first rope scene

My friends mean the world to me and they surprise me in little ways.

There was a play party on Friday, a dungeon event on Saturday and dungeon time later that day. At the start of the week, I commented to a friend that I would probably skip the play party but I was going to the munch the next day. At the munch, I was a bit surprised when I was announced as a "rope" person like someone else in the room. The smiles were more then the usual ones.

When the subject of rope came up later in the munch, as I commented, I noticed a wonderful smile on a new lady I hadn't met. It made me smile inwardly and re-plan my weekend schedule.

I commented later about the smiles to another friend who I switch with and she said "oh because you are fresh meat". It made me laugh but I doubted it a bit. Maybe she was right partially?

I asked the new lady for a play date for that Friday later. She said she already had one but would take a rain check. It wasn't unexpected but I was a bit disappointed. I stilled loved the energy from the munch. I would still go to the party and let things happen as they may. If nothing happened, I would have good conversation at least and maybe learn something from a scene or two.

The best surprise was when I showed up at the party with a very open mind about roping anything that moved, a beautiful young lady bounced up to me and gave me a warm hug. She commented that the last time we met it was at another munch and I was very nervous. That munch seemed like a million years ago standing with her enjoying the small connection we had.

It turned out that she had spent the night before talking about me with the friend I switch with. No doubt in my mind that my good friend had said wonderful things about me and my rope play. She is a sweetie.

Hopefully I will thank her when she is in rope shortly. On the other hand, she may put some extra zeal into her impact play with me. She and I both get what we need.

Before we could start, there was a bit of drama which I manage to a minimum with the girl's help. I don't avoid confrontation but I do work to minimize or eliminate it.

We went off not to play but for her to be a demo rope bottom. I needed to practice my ropes. At least that is what I thought...

It was wonderfully fun. My ropes were sloppy, dangling but sensuous. I made mistakes. Blew some knots that slipped tighter when they didn't shouldn't. Did either of us care?

She and I were both smiling and laughing. She was being a beautiful lively mild brat kicking, biting and pinching me while bound in ropes. It made me smile as I whispered sweet things about her being my marionette and other things. I couldn't help myself changing it to a scene.

She was my little puppet since I was constantly moving, connecting and reconnecting with her and rebinding parts of her body. Several times she almost got lose as I watched with a wicked grin and then at the last moment pulled on the rope binding her wrists and knotted it off again. It wasn't a mistake that the knots were within reached of her lovely hands.

Even when undoing the ropes and letting them accumulate into a mess on the floor that hampered later rope removal, I was connected to her and enjoying the rope and her. I was feeling a rush I had felt many times before and I was expecting it to end.

When she was lose and a bit dreamy looking, I got worried she would fall. For a brief moment she sat down but then started working on the rope mess on the floor with me. With a wonderful smile, she said hurry up so she can have a cigarette and do it again. I lit up like a Christmas tree with a big smile.

We came back down and I started roping her up again. Instead of a partial suspension, I did something else. She was much quieter this time and then I added one and later two surprises. At some point, the world disappeared and was annoyed when the music came on too loudly.

I untied her partially. The control and other needs of my mine were in full force. Her feet and legs were bound awkwardly. She was holding onto the ring above her head with a rope blindfold. I forced her hands free and all she knew was she would was falling. A split second later she was in my arms. I whispered some things and we were quiet.

The rest of the evening was a blur. There wasn't a place to sit together at first upstairs but we ended up together later. Touching and staying connected. The rush I was feeling was more then I expected.

I made sure she was okay as she drove away and then I went to get my stuff and say goodbye. Several other women came up and said they wanted to be tied up. It made me smile.

She is a wonderful new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter